Effective date: January 01, 2020
Cambofitness (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://cambofitness.com website (hereinafter mentioned because of the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the gathering, use, and disclosure of private data once you use our Service and therefore the choices you’ve got related to that data.
- Service is the http://cambofitness.com website operated by Cambofitness
- Personal Data means information about a living person which can be separated from that data (or from that and other information which is either in our possession or which is likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data that is automatically created either by use of the Program or from the Site infrastructure itself (such as the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are micro files that are stored on your computer (pc or mobile).
Information Collection and Use
We collect many separate types of information for different purposes to provide you with and enhance our Service.
Types of Data Collected
We can ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information when using our Service that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We can also collect information about how to access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This User Details which include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your machine (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Website you are visiting, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, specific device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a specific amount of information that may contain a unique identifier that is anonymous. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and are saved on your server. Other monitoring technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are also used to collect and track information and enhance and evaluate our Service.
Your browser can be told to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. Nevertheless, you will not be able to use other parts of our Service if you do not accept cookies.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Cookies in session. Session cookies are used to run our Service.
- Cookies preferred. We use Preference Cookies to keep track of your preferences and different settings.
- Security Cookies. For safety purposes, we use Protection Cookies.
Use of Data
cambofitness.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To allow you to engage in our Service’s interactive features when you choose to do so
- To provide customer service and support
- To provide feedback or useful knowledge so that we can enhance the Service
- To track the use of the Service to identify, avoid and fix technical issues
Transfer Of Data
The records, including personal data, may be transferred to and stored on computers outside the state, province, country or other jurisdiction where data protection laws that vary from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Cambodia and want to provide us with details, please note that we move the data to Cambodia and process it there, including Personal Data.
Disclosure Of Data
Cambofitness.com will disclose in good faith your Personal Information, believing that such action is appropriate for:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend Camboditness’s rights or properties
- To deter or investigate potential misconduct in connection with theService
- To ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
You as a European citizen have some individual rights under GDPR. More on these guides can be found in the GDPR Section.
Security of Data
Your data protection is essential to us, but note that there is no Internet transmission system or electronic storage system that is 100% secure. Although we aim to use commercially appropriate means to safeguard your Personal Data, we can not guarantee its absolute protection.
We may hire third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, conduct Service-related services or help us evaluate how our Service is being used.
Such third parties only have access to your Personal Data to conduct such activities on our behalf and are under no obligation to reveal or use it for any other reason.
To track and evaluate the usage of our Service, we can use third-party service providers.
- Google Analytics lets you calculate your ROI ads and monitor your sites and applications for Flash, Video, and social networking.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Our Service addresses no one below the age of 18 (“Children”).
We deliberately do not collect personal identifying information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. When we learn that we have obtained Personal Information from children without parental consent verification, we take action to delete the information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- Go to About us page